_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Im so not right down pissed off. Im just literally pissed by ur 'pissed'. I dont think we should carry on this way. Yea and whats the big deal anyway?! Ur just another clone freak of that girl ur pissed off by. Huh! Ur just as easily tempered as her huh. U know. So whats wrong with me getting back at u? Yo did that pretty soon everytime as i get u too. Everybody does that too so whats wrong dude! Just because im easily bullied? But dude yo got me in get back mode so whats the shit about that dis? But whether is it stating me i do not know but i know one thing that if it stating me then yo so over! Come on! I am so sorry that yo didnt see through me right from da start[like as if i am that sort!]! I am sorry that Im the one THING in ur life that isnt perfect! And you know what its none of my BI business! And if yo wanna carry on, go ahead and be my guest! I dont know whats gotten into you and i dont wish to know I just wanna get out of this childish games. And im so sorry that i cant be ur dog anymore. So is that what yo pissing off at?

No comments: