Haiz! Ytd and today was my fucking mock exam.. I guess i did not do very well ya? I just hope that god could enlighten me and change my fucking charactor of extreme laziness.. damn! So i can study hard enough.. The english paper 1 compo I did it halfway... I did not want to do it at first so i slept throughout then all of a sudden two teachers came to disrupt my world.. Then they kept forcing me to think of something ter write! So when i finally got a good one I havent finish the fucking bell rang. damnit!
After school we hang around outside sch then something fly into muh eyes and got tuck in there.. then fuck! My eyes was like burning! Then michelle walk past she call out then i couldnt answer her cause it was damn pain! Thz fer xy keep waiting fer until i finally dig that fucking dust out...
And i totally forget all about conselling! I suppose to meet her at 2.30pm but i stay in sch till 4.. Now i have to meet her at 5.30pm... damn... Im so so beaten...
Wookiez... Now i needa get ready ter go...
Ps: I still fucking think shes a fucking dyke...
No comments:
Post a Comment